Pry integrates with QuickBooks Online to sync with your accounting data through API access. Our API is a secure connection that doesn't share password data and can be revoked at anytime via the QuickBooks platforms.
Once synced, your financial data will be categorized in a familiar manner.
Pry syncs with your General Ledger on QuickBooks. Your chart of accounts and your transactions will be synced to Pry.
It's a one-way sync from QuickBooks to Pry, Pry does not revert any changes back to QuickBooks.
To connect your QuickBooks account to Pry, follow these steps:
- Go to the Get Started page.
- Update your project name. Save and continue.
- Click Sync with QuickBooks and follow the QuickBooks authentication process.
- Log in to QuickBooks
- Select the organization you want to connect to and click Allow Access.
- Your QuickBooks data will now be synced on Pry.
- Pry syncs with QuickBooks once a day automatically.
- You can also manually trigger a sync with QuickBooks. Click on the user icon on the top right. Click on Accounts > Sync with QuickBooks.
- You can disconnect your QuickBooks connection from your QuickBooks account.
- You can request Pry to disconnect your QuickBooks account using the in-app chat.